Default.cps
Nadvädzujúci príspevok na vyvesovateľa: CafeTran Trainer
CafeTran Trainer
CafeTran Trainer
Holandsko
Člen (2006)
nemčina -> holandčina
+ ...
Nov 22, 2023

Could someone please post here or send me ([email protected] ) the (contents of) the Default.cps file?

I'm not sure if my version is the shipped one or if I made any changes.

Thanks in advance!

Hans


 
CafeTran Trainer
CafeTran Trainer
Holandsko
Člen (2006)
nemčina -> holandčina
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Default settings? Nov 23, 2023

I deleted default.CPS and restarted Transit. I assume that Transit will use the default settings set in the application itself. Could someone please compare these settings with those in his/her default.CPS? Thanks in advance!

Hans

Units
Weighing factors
Prices


 
CafeTran Trainer
CafeTran Trainer
Holandsko
Člen (2006)
nemčina -> holandčina
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
/Solved Nov 23, 2023

A kind person sent me the file.

 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderátori tohto fóra
Maya Gorgoshidze[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Default.cps






Draftsmith
Edit Translations Faster With Affordable AI You Can Trust

Draftsmith is an affordable AI editing tool for busy translators. It works directly in Microsoft Word, supporting the way you work ProZ members receive a 20% discount on a single user subscription of Draftsmith.

More info »
Pastey
Your smart companion app

Pastey is an innovative desktop application that bridges the gap between human expertise and artificial intelligence. With intuitive keyboard shortcuts, Pastey transforms your source text into AI-powered draft translations.

Find out more »