This site uses cookies.
Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
For more information, please see the ProZ.com privacy policy.
VIA AILooking for an interpreter?
Remoto by ProZ.com connects you with an identity-verified interpreter by video or phone in about 60 seconds — 300+ languages, on demand or booked ahead.
Try Remoto »
Martin Janda Èeská republika Local time: 02:19 Člen (2003) angličtina -> čeština + ...
A Separate Chat Room for English
Apr 27, 2020
Dear all,
We have designed this event as a Czech language event only and but as I see some international audience registered, I have booked a paralel powow at https://www.proz.com/powwow/7250 . In other words, if you don't speak Czech, or you do but you want to enjoy chatting in English, you a... See more
Dear all,
We have designed this event as a Czech language event only and but as I see some international audience registered, I have booked a paralel powow at https://www.proz.com/powwow/7250 . In other words, if you don't speak Czech, or you do but you want to enjoy chatting in English, you are welcome to register at https://www.proz.com/powwow/7250 and go for that event instead. Obviously, you can do some hopping between both if you want but if you don't speak Czech, I am afraid this one, #7243, won't be much fun for you.
Both events start at the same time, that is, 7 pm Central European Summer Time (CEST).
Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer.
Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools.
Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free
The underlying LLM technology of LinguaCore offers AI translations of unprecedented quality. Quick and simple. Add a human linguistic review at the end for expert-level quality at a fraction of the cost and time.