Spamalot
Austria
Local time: 21:09
Member (2009)
German to English
+ ...
Apr 30

Hello,
I'm having another issue with bugs in the new version of Trados. I haven't received any answers from the Trados staff here or elsewhere about the massive issues in Editor with the TMs either, so I believe the following is another actual bug in the program:
I have termbases that are always displayed in the "Flags layout". Normally, you can change the layout when opening the Termbase Viewer. But it is not letting me do that anymore. The drop-down list is simply deactivated. When
... See more
Hello,
I'm having another issue with bugs in the new version of Trados. I haven't received any answers from the Trados staff here or elsewhere about the massive issues in Editor with the TMs either, so I believe the following is another actual bug in the program:
I have termbases that are always displayed in the "Flags layout". Normally, you can change the layout when opening the Termbase Viewer. But it is not letting me do that anymore. The drop-down list is simply deactivated. When I open the same Termbase (re-created in Trados 2022 even) in Multiterm, the layout is normal "Default" as it should be.
I cannot understand this problem and cannot find any real hints on how to resolve it.
Please fix this bad bug, or if anyone has figured it out, please do share
Many thanks!
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados 2022 Termbase Viewer not letting me change the layout

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »