Pagina's in het onderwerp:   < [1 2]
Happy New Year from Proz. Non-paying members become paying non-members. Enter the 'Quote Fee'.
De persoon die dit onderwerp heeft geplaatst: writeaway
Eva Stoppa
Eva Stoppa  Identity Verified
Duitsland
Local time: 21:39
Engels naar Duits
+ ...
So what are Browniz for now? Jan 8, 2019

Hi Jared,

does the Browniz Option exist at all? If yes, what are Browniz for now?

writeaway
Michele Fauble

Josephine Cassar
Josephine Cassar  Identity Verified
Malta
Local time: 21:39
Lid 2012
Engels naar Maltees
+ ...
Quote fee and dollar quoting Jan 8, 2019

Why am I not surprised at all this? As a paying member of Proz.com, I would have expected Proz first and foremost to function well before implementing any change that was announced in 2009. By this I mean that Proz should not say a certain issue has to be resolved by the site team and then forget all about it: I should have a total of 19 WWAs and reviews on my profile page but I only have 18 and so I submitted a support request to resolve this issue. The question of whether I have a total of 18 ... See more
Why am I not surprised at all this? As a paying member of Proz.com, I would have expected Proz first and foremost to function well before implementing any change that was announced in 2009. By this I mean that Proz should not say a certain issue has to be resolved by the site team and then forget all about it: I should have a total of 19 WWAs and reviews on my profile page but I only have 18 and so I submitted a support request to resolve this issue. The question of whether I have a total of 18 or 19 was successfully verified when I submitted the relevant documentation and I was in the right but then I was told on 28 November 2018 that the culprit was 'the site developers' and that I would be notified when the issue was resolved. To date, no notification, same issue, this support request is still open, 2 other support requests have been submitted in the meantime but no response! How much longer do I have to wait for this? So, basically, if the site is not functioning well, why implement a change that was announced in 2009? First, see that the site functions without hitches, then implement the changes or new features. I understand and accept that hitches crop up every now and then but I do expect them to be resolved in a reasonable time-frame, not completely forgotten.

[Edited at 2019-01-08 08:03 GMT]
Collapse

Mirko Mainardi

Pagina's in het onderwerp:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Happy New Year from Proz. Non-paying members become paying non-members. Enter the 'Quote Fee'.

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »