Thread poster: Susie Rawson
Mireille BOULANGER
Mireille BOULANGER  Identity Verified
France
Member (2013)
English to French
quite late too... Apr 30, 2014

Hi everybody,
I enrolled with Proz.com 4 months ago and started answering KudoZ 3 months ago and found it really funny with a lot of brainracking, guessing, looking everywhere...sharing with colleagues. But I have also noticed that some peers asked lots of questions, did not answer for days then sometimes closed the question even when there was one good answer sometimes several. And I was just thinking about doing the same as ecleary which means starting my own blacklist. I have also not
... See more
Hi everybody,
I enrolled with Proz.com 4 months ago and started answering KudoZ 3 months ago and found it really funny with a lot of brainracking, guessing, looking everywhere...sharing with colleagues. But I have also noticed that some peers asked lots of questions, did not answer for days then sometimes closed the question even when there was one good answer sometimes several. And I was just thinking about doing the same as ecleary which means starting my own blacklist. I have also noticed that some peers made very nasty comments to one another which is not very nice and not the purpose either...we are supposed to give help or receive help but not to fight or to use eachother...

Good night
MIREI
Collapse

Susie Rawson
Susie Rawson  Identity Verified
Argentina
Member (2014)
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
never too late May 1, 2014

Everyone's opinion is more than welcome and highly appreciated. Better late than never!

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Selecting best answer in Kudoz

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »