How to clear the right column of the grid?
Thread poster: Hans Lenting
Hans Lenting
Hans Lenting
Netherlands
Member (2006)
German to Dutch
May 11, 2011

Hi all,

I've started my first Across project. I've copied all source segments to the target column. Can I clear this column again?

Another question: what is the keyboard shortcut to go to the next segment and have the finished segment send to the TM? Alt+Down doesn't do the trick.

Last question: When I create new databases for terminology and segments: Can I import my own terminology and legacy TM into them, without having the risk that they are send to
... See more
Hi all,

I've started my first Across project. I've copied all source segments to the target column. Can I clear this column again?

Another question: what is the keyboard shortcut to go to the next segment and have the finished segment send to the TM? Alt+Down doesn't do the trick.

Last question: When I create new databases for terminology and segments: Can I import my own terminology and legacy TM into them, without having the risk that they are send to my client when I deliver the translation?

Thanks for your time,

Hans
Collapse

Manticore (X)
Manticore (X)  Identity Verified

Local time: 14:37
English to German
+ ...
Clear target column May 11, 2011

Hello Hans

to clear target column go to Tools > Mark all Paragraphs as > untouched and then answer with yes.

The other questions I have to look at.

Kind regards

Roland

Walter Moura
Walter Moura  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 09:37
English to Portuguese
2nd Question May 11, 2011

R: Just Ctrl+Alt+Enter. This will send the finished segment to TM and go the next segment.

I hope you get the answer the the third question.

Manticore (X)
Manticore (X)  Identity Verified

Local time: 14:37
English to German
+ ...
You are welcome May 14, 2011

for saying thank you. The third question you have to find out yourself.

Hans Lenting
Hans Lenting
Netherlands
Member (2006)
German to Dutch
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks! May 16, 2011

Roland Fischer wrote:

for saying thank you. The third question you have to find out yourself.

Thank you Roland, Thank you Walter!

I'll ask my client about the third question.

Hans

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to clear the right column of the grid?

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »