Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3] >
Powwow: Toronto - Canada

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: Toronto - Canada".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

Yuri Geifman
Yuri Geifman  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 07:13
English to Russian
+ ...
Tentative date is moved to August 16 Jun 15, 2003

Something just came up so now I can't make it on July 3. Unless someone wants to take over the "organizer's function, I suggest we move the date to August 16 or 23. It's easier for me to get away during a weekend, but I'll defer to the majority if a weekday seems preferable (August 16 is a Saturday, so's the 23rd).
The suggested venue is still the same - Mandarin at Finch and Dufferin.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful summer!...
See more
Something just came up so now I can't make it on July 3. Unless someone wants to take over the "organizer's function, I suggest we move the date to August 16 or 23. It's easier for me to get away during a weekend, but I'll defer to the majority if a weekday seems preferable (August 16 is a Saturday, so's the 23rd).
The suggested venue is still the same - Mandarin at Finch and Dufferin.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful summer!
Yuri
Collapse

margari
margari  Identity Verified
Local time: 06:13
English to Italian
+ ...
ok Jun 16, 2003

either Saturday,16 or 23 , is fine.Mandarin is ok.
thanks

Christine Slattery
Christine Slattery  Identity Verified
Member (2002)
German to English
+ ...
Either date is ok. Jun 16, 2003

Looking forward to meet you.

Marie Lauzon
Marie Lauzon  Identity Verified
Canada
English to French
ok Jun 16, 2003

Sounds good!

Beatrix Read
Beatrix Read  Identity Verified
Canada
English to German
+ ...
August date Jun 16, 2003

Sounds good so far. I prefer Saturdays anyway.

Carole Harrington
Carole Harrington  Identity Verified
Canada
French to English
+ ...
Saturdays in August are good! Jun 18, 2003

lorenzin (X)
lorenzin (X)
Canada
English to Italian
+ ...
interviewer Jul 19, 2003

call me about the possible roles
Paula Lorenzini
Italian Linguex and French translations
[email protected]

AlwaysMoving
AlwaysMoving
Local time: 19:13
Spanish
+ ...
so! Aug 3, 2003

what and when is it going to be?
Where is that mandarin, I live in college and spadina and there is 1000 mandarins around here. I know, you said finch and what? can you provide with the address.

Japanese to Chinese
+ ...
English Chinese translation service Aug 3, 2003

Provide English/Chinese translation at a very low rate.
contact [email protected]

Christine Slattery
Christine Slattery  Identity Verified
Member (2002)
German to English
+ ...
Final ? Aug 5, 2003

do we have a final agreement on date and time?

Yuri Geifman
Canada
English to Russian
+ ...
Looks like we're on Aug 5, 2003

Hi everyone,
It looks like we're on for August 16, but I have to work out some final details, so I'll post the time in another day or two. There's a chance that Henry Dotterer, the ProZ.com founder, may join us too
Please expect an update within the next 48 hours.
Cheers!
Yuri Geifman

Japanese to Chinese
+ ...
I am looking for English/Chinese translation job Aug 5, 2003

With 20 years' translation experience I am good at English/Chinese translation,especially on chemistry,engineering,patent,website localization and bible literature. I accept a very low rate.My e-mail:[email protected]

Yuri Geifman
Canada
English to Russian
+ ...
Details Aug 6, 2003

Hi again, folks!
We're on for Saturday, August 16 at 1:00 PM (Lunch, yeah!) at the Mandarin Chinese Restaurant, 1027 Finch Avenue West (just West of Dufferin, on the South side of Finch). Very easy to get to if you're driving - just take the Allen North to Finch, turn left and you will see it on your left about 500 meters up the street. By subway - get off at the Downsview Station on the Spadina line or Finch Station on the Yonge line (feel free to contact me know if you need more detailed
... See more
Hi again, folks!
We're on for Saturday, August 16 at 1:00 PM (Lunch, yeah!) at the Mandarin Chinese Restaurant, 1027 Finch Avenue West (just West of Dufferin, on the South side of Finch). Very easy to get to if you're driving - just take the Allen North to Finch, turn left and you will see it on your left about 500 meters up the street. By subway - get off at the Downsview Station on the Spadina line or Finch Station on the Yonge line (feel free to contact me know if you need more detailed directions). Hope to see you all there, it's an all-you-can-eat buffet, so bring a good appetite
Yuri
Collapse

Yuri Geifman
Canada
English to Russian
+ ...
Details Aug 6, 2003

Hi again, folks!
We're on for Saturday, August 16 at 1:00 PM (Lunch, yeah!) at the Mandarin Chinese Restaurant, 1027 Finch Avenue West (just West of Dufferin, on the South side of Finch). Very easy to get to if you're driving - just take the Allen North to Finch, turn left and you will see it on your left about 500 meters up the street. By subway - get off at the Downsview Station on the Spadina line or Finch Station on the Yonge line (feel free to contact me know if you need more detailed
... See more
Hi again, folks!
We're on for Saturday, August 16 at 1:00 PM (Lunch, yeah!) at the Mandarin Chinese Restaurant, 1027 Finch Avenue West (just West of Dufferin, on the South side of Finch). Very easy to get to if you're driving - just take the Allen North to Finch, turn left and you will see it on your left about 500 meters up the street. By subway - get off at the Downsview Station on the Spadina line or Finch Station on the Yonge line (feel free to contact me know if you need more detailed directions). Hope to see you all there, it's an all-you-can-eat buffet, so bring a good appetite
Yuri
Collapse

ntizon
ntizon
United Kingdom
Local time: 12:13
English to Spanish
+ ...
Does anyone need a ride? Aug 6, 2003

Hi! I'll be driving from Newmarket, so if someone needs a ride from Newmarket, Aurora, Richmond Hill or Markham, let me know. (ntizon)

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: Toronto - Canada

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »