Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23] >
WATA's Historic Journey
Thread poster: Amer al-Azem
nizar kallal
nizar kallal  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 03:42
English to Arabic
+ ...
IT'S GREAT Mar 30, 2003

Dear Mr Amer,

I would like to be a member ( a founding member or a simple member) in the forthcoming IAAT. I am rteady to help you in any way. Hope to read from you soon, my e-mail is: [email protected]

Can I submit a logo for the association?

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
Local time: 10:42
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
You are most welcome, Nizar Mar 30, 2003

Thank you Nizar, you are the type of people we look forward to have in our association and the ones our team are having.

You are most welcome to join us on equal footing. We wish all to lend their hand and lay the foundation stone of our association.

Your offer is highly appreciated.Please do submit the logo.

I wish you contact Dr. Ahmed , Head of Technical Committee as well.

Quote:

<... See more
Thank you Nizar, you are the type of people we look forward to have in our association and the ones our team are having.

You are most welcome to join us on equal footing. We wish all to lend their hand and lay the foundation stone of our association.

Your offer is highly appreciated.Please do submit the logo.

I wish you contact Dr. Ahmed , Head of Technical Committee as well.

Quote:

On 2003-03-30 12:14, nizar wrote:

Dear Mr Amer,

I would like to be a member ( a founding member or a simple member) in the forthcoming IAAT. I am rteady to help you in any way. Hope to read from you soon, my e-mail is: [email protected]

Can I submit a logo for the association?

[ This Message was edited by: Amer on 2003-03-31 04:28]

[ This Message was edited by: Amer on 2003-03-31 04:38] ▲ Collapse

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Message of Spain Mar 30, 2003

تحية طيبة

إلى الصديق عامر محمود العظم المحترم

شكراً لدعوتك واهتمامك

لكنني لم أفهم بالضبط ما هو المشروع وما هو المطلوب هل هو عمل موسوعة أو أرشف أنطلوجيا للمترجمين العرب؟ أنطلوجيا لما ترجم إلى العربية؟ أو عنها؟ هل هو مؤسسة لطبع الكتب المترجمة من وإلى العربية؟<
... See more
تحية طيبة

إلى الصديق عامر محمود العظم المحترم

شكراً لدعوتك واهتمامك

لكنني لم أفهم بالضبط ما هو المشروع وما هو المطلوب هل هو عمل موسوعة أو أرشف أنطلوجيا للمترجمين العرب؟ أنطلوجيا لما ترجم إلى العربية؟ أو عنها؟ هل هو مؤسسة لطبع الكتب المترجمة من وإلى العربية؟

ذلك أنني لم أجد الموقع للدخول إليه والإطلاع

على أية حال أشد على أيديكم وأثمن جهودكم لكل مافيه خدمة ثقافتنا وسأكون معكم في ذلك بما أستطيع

تقبلوا فائق الاحترام

--------

مدريد

Collapse

Ouadoud
Ouadoud  Identity Verified
English to Arabic
+ ...
Mr Amer Azem is the IDEATOR Mar 30, 2003

Quote:

On 2003-03-30 08:11, yacine wrote:

Dear Amer,

You did not receive any support from Henry.

You did not receive anything from any Arabic speaking country nor from any non-Arabic speaking country.

Stop monopolising all the Arabic forum.

Let the others speak.

Yacine

Dear Mr Yacine,

I really cannot understand this smell o... See more
Quote:

On 2003-03-30 08:11, yacine wrote:

Dear Amer,

You did not receive any support from Henry.

You did not receive anything from any Arabic speaking country nor from any non-Arabic speaking country.

Stop monopolising all the Arabic forum.

Let the others speak.

Yacine

Dear Mr Yacine,

I really cannot understand this smell of acidity that you\'re pouring in this forum. This is your second aggressive and unrespectful reply to Mr Amer, the General Coordinator of IATA.

If you understand the word IDEATOR, let me inform you that Mr Amer is the ideator of IATA and that he\'s very seriously building its success with a team of professionals that gathered volunteerly around him and accepted him as a General Coordinator.

You\'ll surely agree that it was absolutely unfair, immoral and bad-educated to send him that email 2 weeks ago talking about the foto he posted near his name at proz, you were talking about very strange things when these girls are simply his respected and beloved daughters. Today is the 30th of March and you did not even apologize to him.

It would be very fruitful that you get inspiration from postings from persons who are spending time and energy to build, not to destroy and harm. Please have a look at the examples of postings of Dr Abdel-Hadi or Mrs Asma Harb.

Take time to think, analyse and conclude. And over all please BE GOOD!

Abdelouadoud El Omrani ▲ Collapse

Ouadoud
English to Arabic
+ ...
Poll for Official Appellation of IATA Mar 30, 2003

Please vote for the official appellation of IATA visiting:

http://www.translatorscafe.com/cafe/MegaBBS/thread-view.asp?threadid=234&posts=0

Thanks for your vote and your opinion.

Abdelouadoud El Omrani

Head of the Consultative Committee

Ouadoud
English to Arabic
+ ...
Asma Harb, the builder! Mar 30, 2003

Quote:

أحببت أن أشارككم تجربتي هذه وأقول لكم أتدرون ما هذا!! إنه فن صناعة الذات ... ولم كل هذا!! للاستثمار فيها.

أخيرا أحب أن أذكر بيتي شعر للمتنبي حبيبان إلى قلبي، لم يفارقاني يوماً أثناء دراستي الجامعية عندما كانت تعصف بي محن الدراسة وتش... See more
Quote:

أحببت أن أشارككم تجربتي هذه وأقول لكم أتدرون ما هذا!! إنه فن صناعة الذات ... ولم كل هذا!! للاستثمار فيها.

أخيرا أحب أن أذكر بيتي شعر للمتنبي حبيبان إلى قلبي، لم يفارقاني يوماً أثناء دراستي الجامعية عندما كانت تعصف بي محن الدراسة وتشتد علي كرب الامتحانات ومصائبها:

إذا كـانت النفــوس كبــاراً عجزت في مرادها الأجساد

إذا غامرت في شرف مروم فلا تقنـع بمـا دون النجـوم

عفواً على الإطالة ... سلامي ومحبتي للجميع

أسماء حرب

السيدة الكريمة أسماء حرب

وددت أن أبلغك كل التشكرات مع صادق الإحترام لما تساهمين به في بناء وتأسيس الجمعية.

أدع الآن أبو القاسم الشابي يجيب المتنبي في موضوع شحذ الهمم فيقول:

إذا ما طمحت إلى غاية لبست المنى وخلعت الحذر

ولم أتخوّف وعور الشعاب ولا كبة اللهب المستعر

ومن لا يحب صعود الجبال يعش أبد الدهر بين الحفر

عبد الودود العمراني

Collapse

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Message of UK Mar 31, 2003

Dear Sir,

May name is -----------. I\'m from Egypt. I\'m studying an MA in Theortical Linguistics at the Univeristy of London, SOAS, and work in Egypt as an assisstant lecturer in ------.

I can help by translating glassories of Educational and Linguitic terms.

Wishing you the best of luck.

--------------

Thank you so much, brother. We feel so delighted to see enthusiastic people like you.

We do prov
... See more
Dear Sir,

May name is -----------. I\'m from Egypt. I\'m studying an MA in Theortical Linguistics at the Univeristy of London, SOAS, and work in Egypt as an assisstant lecturer in ------.

I can help by translating glassories of Educational and Linguitic terms.

Wishing you the best of luck.

--------------

Thank you so much, brother. We feel so delighted to see enthusiastic people like you.

We do provide each interested with the glossary of his /her choice or he/she can extract (from the internet )or compile the one in his/her favored field.

Glossaries Coordinator

Walaa El Gharbawi

[email protected]

[email protected]

[ This Message was edited by: Amer on 2003-03-31 21:31]
Collapse

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Message of Morocco Apr 1, 2003

تحية للأستاذ عامر العظم

يشرفني أن أقرأ دعوتكم للانضمام إلى

الجمعية الدولية للمترجمين العرب

راجيا لها كل النجاح والإشعاع الذي تستحقه. أشكركم على الدعوة والتشريف وأرجو أن أكون في مستوى التحدي الذى يرفعه الموقع.

مع تحيات محمد س
... See more

تحية للأستاذ عامر العظم

يشرفني أن أقرأ دعوتكم للانضمام إلى

الجمعية الدولية للمترجمين العرب

راجيا لها كل النجاح والإشعاع الذي تستحقه. أشكركم على الدعوة والتشريف وأرجو أن أكون في مستوى التحدي الذى يرفعه الموقع.

مع تحيات محمد سعيد الريحاني

http://www.raihani.cjb.net

--------------

مترجم و كاتب مغربي.

[ This Message was edited by: Amer on 2003-04-01 20:12]
Collapse

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Message of Jordan Apr 1, 2003

Good Morning;

My name is -------, i live in Jordan, I studied English-Arabic Translation and graduated in ------.Currently, studying for my Master\'s Degree, in the Computer in Education Field.

I would like to help in the translation of articles and texts in your site, could you please provide me with some work to start on? My friend Asma\'a Harb here in Jordan, told me about this site and their work.

Looking forward to hearing fr
... See more
Good Morning;

My name is -------, i live in Jordan, I studied English-Arabic Translation and graduated in ------.Currently, studying for my Master\'s Degree, in the Computer in Education Field.

I would like to help in the translation of articles and texts in your site, could you please provide me with some work to start on? My friend Asma\'a Harb here in Jordan, told me about this site and their work.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

----------

Collapse

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Message of France Apr 2, 2003

2003/03/30 التاريخ:

الموضوع: خطاب تهنئة

أعضاء وعضوات الجمعية العالمية للمترجمين العرب،

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته،

أود بهذا ان اعبر لكم جميعاً عن أطيب التحيات وخالص التهانى بمناسبة تكوين لجنتكم الموقرة، متمنياً لكم كل توف
... See more

2003/03/30 التاريخ:

الموضوع: خطاب تهنئة

أعضاء وعضوات الجمعية العالمية للمترجمين العرب،

أود بهذا ان اعبر لكم جميعاً عن أطيب التحيات وخالص التهانى بمناسبة تكوين لجنتكم الموقرة، متمنياً لكم كل توفيق ونجاح فى أن تجعلوا من هذا الصرح منارة للمترجمين واللغويين العرب على المستوى الدولى.

وأود بهذه المناسبة ان أخطركم باننى على إستعدادا للتعاون معكم على كل المستويات، وبما اننى اعمل وأعيش فى باريس بفرنسا، فإننى على إستعداد لأن ابذل كل جهد او إتصالات ترغبون فى سبيل التعريف بالجمعية الناشئة ودورها.

مرة أخرى تفضلوا بقبول خالص أمنياتى لكم جميعاً بالنجاح والتوفيق.

د. حسين إسماعيل أ. نابرى

إستشارى إقتصادى ومترجم

ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Hussein Ismail Amin NABRI, P. hD.

50, rue Eugène Caron, 92406 Corbevoie-cedex

tél & fax : +33143343583 cell : +33 618048363

[email protected] [email protected]

Collapse

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Message of Jordan Apr 3, 2003

Dear sir:

first of all thanx alot for your emails, I read alot about ur intrests and ur aims, so that I would like to be one of ur stuff, well Iam ------from jordan , I got bacholar degree in translation from applied science univeristy , iam now looking for job as a translator, I mean real translator, I think this will be only accompilshed and perfect when joining ur stuff, the hounor is gonna be mine by joining your team.

I hope to hear from you soon .
... See more
Dear sir:

first of all thanx alot for your emails, I read alot about ur intrests and ur aims, so that I would like to be one of ur stuff, well Iam ------from jordan , I got bacholar degree in translation from applied science univeristy , iam now looking for job as a translator, I mean real translator, I think this will be only accompilshed and perfect when joining ur stuff, the hounor is gonna be mine by joining your team.

I hope to hear from you soon .

I will send u my resum next time when recieving your reply sir.

Collapse

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
My name is Mr Arab Dictionary! Apr 3, 2003

Dear Miss...

I Talked to Mr Arab Dictionary and i would like to participate in the translation proccess as an arab translator ...

well I Read the link below and I Think I can do it , I have experience in translation that I Used to work in translation office in amman- jordan.

I am good in general & political & sicientific translation ...

hope you can pick something for me to translate, I want to be part of this massive team .. to rock and roll
... See more
Dear Miss...

I Talked to Mr Arab Dictionary and i would like to participate in the translation proccess as an arab translator ...

well I Read the link below and I Think I can do it , I have experience in translation that I Used to work in translation office in amman- jordan.

I am good in general & political & sicientific translation ...

hope you can pick something for me to translate, I want to be part of this massive team .. to rock and roll the world of arab translators...

Waiting to hear from you soon

Yours,

------------

I am afraid you would call me later Mr. Arab Translators Association!

Collapse

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Councils & Members of IATA Apr 4, 2003

عزيزي عامر،

اقترح الآتي كنوع من التجديد والتغيير المطلوب حالياً في هذه المرحلة المهمة من تاريخ مشروعنا العظيم:

الرجاء إعادة النظر في فكرة اللجنة التأسيسية وأعضائها الحاليين، حيث أنني اقترح أن يضم المجلس التأسيسي أسماءاً معروفة ومرموقة في عالم الترجمة والبحوث و�
... See more
عزيزي عامر،

اقترح الآتي كنوع من التجديد والتغيير المطلوب حالياً في هذه المرحلة المهمة من تاريخ مشروعنا العظيم:

الرجاء إعادة النظر في فكرة اللجنة التأسيسية وأعضائها الحاليين، حيث أنني اقترح أن يضم المجلس التأسيسي أسماءاً معروفة ومرموقة في عالم الترجمة والبحوث والتطوير وبدرجات أكاديمية عالية، مع إدراك مدى أهمية أن يكون هذا العضو فعالاً بدرجة كبيرة وعالية.

فمثلاً كل من لديه استعداد لذلك وتنطبق عليه معظم الشروط السابقة وغيرها، يتم إدراجه ضمن قائمة اللجنة المؤسسين، ويطلب منه أن يقوم بعمل دراسة جدوى لهذا المشروع من وجهة نظره.

فشخص مثل الدكتور -------، هو الذي تبرع مشكوراً وبكل استعداد للعمل معنا، يمكن أن يفيدنا كثيراً في هذا الموضوع استناداً إلى خبرته الطويلة وعمله ودراساته المتنوعة في هذا المجال. وأنا متأكدة أن الكثير غيره على استعداد لعمل ذلك.

وبهذا سيتوفر لدينا كم جيد من الدراسات والمقترحات المبنية على خبرة طويلة ومعرفة كافية ودراسة واعية، ونستطيع بسهولة الحصول على أفضل وأروع الأفكار والخطط بلا عناء.

أما الأعضاء الآخرين اللذين ترغبون بإدراجهم في الجمعية كأعضاء مؤسسين بسبب أسمائهم اللامعة وتاريخهم العريض والذين لا يتوفر لديهم الوقت الكافي للعمل معنا بسب انشغالهم الدائم في أعمالهم، فإنني اقترح وضعهم في لجنة فخرية أو لجنة شرف أو ما إلى ذلك.

أرجو أن أكون قد أفدتكم بعض الشيء ... فنحن فقط نهدف دائماً للأفضل.

أسماء حرب

------------

اقتراحك مفيد و بناء يا اسماء و أنا اتفق معك خاصة لوجود اسماء كثيرة و كبيرة لامعة في جمعيتنا التي تضم المئات حاليا و يتوقع ان ينضم لها الألاف حال إشهارها فأننا نعتقد بأن يكون هنالك مجلسين للجمعية الدولية للمترجمين العرب :

1. المجلس التأسيسي

2. المجلس الفخري

3. الأعضاء المؤسسون

4. الأعضاء المنضمون

المجلس التأسيسي : و هو يضم الشخصيات الفاعلة المخلصة القادرة التي تستطيع أن تكرس بعضا من وقتها وتلعب دورا محوريا في تطور و ازدهار الجمعية الدولية للمترجمين العرب و تقودها الى الأمام و الانتشار.

المجلس الفخري: و هو يضم شخصيات فكرية و عالمية لامعة و مرموقة التي عبرت عن رغبتها في الانضمام و لكن لا يسنح لها الوقت في المشاركة الفعالة التي نتطلع إليها و تتطلبها جمعيتنا للقيام بدورها التاريخي.

الأعضاء المؤسسون: وهم الأعضاء الرائعون المتميزون الذين شاركوا في إعداد القاموس الموسوعي العربي الذين يجب دائما الاشادة بعملهم القومي في الالفية الثالثة من هذا القرن و اولئك الذين يستطيعون أن يقدموا مساهمة ملموسة في هذه المرحلة بالذات، هؤلاء سيتم اعفائهم من الاشتراك (لفترة معينة)

الأعضاء المنضمون: و هم الأعضاء الذين يكون انضماهم من خلال اعتماد شهاداتهم و دفع اشتراكاتهم.

سيكون هنالك خيار للأعضاء الذين يودون الانضمام للجمعية الدولية للمترجمين العرب بين أن يشاركوا في القاموس الموسوعي العربي أو أن يدفعوا اشتراكاتهم المادية. نحن نركز على الاشتراك في القاموس الموسوعي العرب لأننا نعتقد على اهميته في النهوض بلغتنا و تطوير القواميس الموجودة التي لم تجدد و لم تستطع أن تواكب المصطلحات الجديدة و الحديثة التي تضاف كل يوم للغة الأنجليزية.

يجب العمل على اكتمال هاتين المعجزتين التي حققها المترجمون العرب في الألفية الثالثة من هذا القرن.

هنيئا و فخرا للأمة العربية بمترجميها العرب الأبطال ...رواد هذه الأمة!

نحن نؤمن بوضع الرجل المناسب في المكان المناسب و من يعمل افضل يجب أن يكون في المقدمة. نحترم كل الأسماء لكننا بحاجة لعمل مثمر بناء دون شعارات جوفاء أو استعراض لا وقت و لا مكان له.

نحن ندعو كل مترجم و مترجمة أن يشارك في المجال الذي يتسطيع أن يبدع/تبدع فيه. ليست مواقعنا حاليا الا مؤقتة و كل واحد يرى في نفسه القدرة على المشاركة الفعالة المخلصة أن يبادر. كلنا عقول مفتوحة.فنحن لا نملك خططا أو مخططات أو قوالب جاهزة

نحن نفكر ..نتبادل الرأي..نشارك...نتحاور..نتطور

لذلك عبر عن رأيك دائما

http://www.translatorscafe.com/cafe/MegaBBS/thread-view.asp?threadid=254&posts=1

[ This Message was edited by: Amer on 2003-04-09 06:26]
Collapse

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Welcome on board. Apr 4, 2003

2003/04/03التاريخ:

أخى عامر العظم،

أود هنا ان اشكرك على دعوتك الكريمة لى بان اصبح عضواً فى المجلس التاسيسى للجمعية العالمية للمترجمين العرب. وإننى بقبولى لدعوتكم هذه لأرجو ان اشارك معكم بجد ونشاط من أجل تحقي�
... See more
2003/04/03التاريخ:

أخى عامر العظم،

أود هنا ان اشكرك على دعوتك الكريمة لى بان اصبح عضواً فى المجلس التاسيسى للجمعية العالمية للمترجمين العرب. وإننى بقبولى لدعوتكم هذه لأرجو ان اشارك معكم بجد ونشاط من أجل تحقيق الأهداف النبيلة للجمعية الموقرة.

وافكر حالياً فى كيفية المشاركة، وقد تكون فكرة تكوين لجنة ـ التى إقترحت انت من جانبك ـ بتنسيقى فى مجال محدد من المجالات المفيدة امراً يستحق الإهتمام والتطوير.

ولعلك تفيدنى أكثر بأن ترسل لى نبذة عما تم عمله حتى اليوم والوثائق الرئيسية المتوفرة للجمعية، وأن آخذ بعضا من وقتك للإطلاع على بياناتى الشخصية وسجل تجاربى التى أرسلها لك مع هذه الرسالة.

ولايسعنى فى هذه السانحة إلا ان أعبر لمجموعتكم القيادية بصورة عامة ولك أنت أخى عامر العظم بصورة خاصة عن تقديرى وتثمينى لما قمتم به من جهود مقدرة وجبارة فى سبيل بعث وإحياء مبادرة تأسيس الجمعية الدولية وتحويلها بكل جرأة وشجاعة من فكرة إلى واقع ملموس.

تفضلوا بقبول أطيب التحيات وخالص التقدير.

------------------

أهلا بك يا دكتور أخا غيورا رائدا مشاركا. نحن بحاجة لجهد جميع المخلصين من أمثالك.
Collapse

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Message of Turkey Apr 4, 2003

الأخ الكريم عامر المحترم،

تحية طيبة وبعد،

أولا أهنئكم على مشروعكم، متمنيا لكم كل العطاء والتوفيق.

أما بالنسبة لاسم الجمعية، فإن الخيار الأول (أي جمعية المترجمين العرب الدولية)

اعتقد أنه أنسب لأسلوب اللغة العربية التقليدية وسليقتها اللغوية. لكن
... See more
الأخ الكريم عامر المحترم،

تحية طيبة وبعد،

أولا أهنئكم على مشروعكم، متمنيا لكم كل العطاء والتوفيق.

أما بالنسبة لاسم الجمعية، فإن الخيار الأول (أي جمعية المترجمين العرب الدولية)

اعتقد أنه أنسب لأسلوب اللغة العربية التقليدية وسليقتها اللغوية. لكن الثاني

(أي الجمعية الدولية للمترجمين العرب) أكثر شيوعا بصفته مكافئا للتعبير الانجليزي

في العربية المعاصرة، كما أن الثاني أفضل لأن النبر يكون على كلمة \"الدولية\".

هذا رأيي المتواضع باعتباري من غير الناطقين بالعربية.

ولكم مني أطيب التحيات.

Mehmet Hakki SUCIN

Ankara-Turkey

Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

WATA's Historic Journey

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »