Suzanne Deliscar
Suzanne Deliscar  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 12:43
Member (2009)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Apr 3, 2014

Suzanne E. Deliscar, Lawyer-Linguist, in cooperation with eCPD Webinars, is pleased to present new French and Spanish Legal Terminology Webinars with new topics and a new format. The workshop format has been unbundled, and now attendees can register for each class separately. Attendees who purchase any three webinars will receive a bonus of having a legal translation sample reviewed and corrected by Suzanne Deliscar.

Register for th
... See more
Suzanne E. Deliscar, Lawyer-Linguist, in cooperation with eCPD Webinars, is pleased to present new French and Spanish Legal Terminology Webinars with new topics and a new format. The workshop format has been unbundled, and now attendees can register for each class separately. Attendees who purchase any three webinars will receive a bonus of having a legal translation sample reviewed and corrected by Suzanne Deliscar.

Register for the courses below at www.suzannedeliscar.ca/presentations/for-linguists:

-French-English Real Estate Terminology - May 22, 2014, 9 AM EST - $50 USD

-French-English Copyright Law Terminology May 29, 2014, 9 AM EST - $50 USD

-French-English Public International Law Terminology June 5, 2014, 9 AM EST - $50 USD

-Spanish-English Real Estate Terminology May 22, 2014, 11 AM EST - $50 USD

-Spanish-English Copyright Law Terminology - May 29, 2014, 11 AM EST - $50 USD

-Spanish-English Public International Law Terminology - June 5, 2014, 11 AM EST - $50 USD

Each course has been approved for one (1) American Translators Association Continuing Education Point.
See: www.suzannedeliscar.ca/presentations/for-linguists to register and for more details.

Target Audience:

This course is intended for:

French-English translators and/or Spanish-English translators in the early stages of their career, who want to start working in the legal translation field, or who have recently started and wish to receive feedback on their current French-English and/or Spanish-English legal translation skills.

Included in the Course:

-Video Recording of each session you attend
-Reference material
-End-of-course questionnaire
-Review and Correction of Sample Translation by Suzanne Deliscar (Please note: available only for those who book all three lessons)
-Certificate of Achievement

Register now at www.suzannedeliscar.ca/presentations/for-linguists
Collapse

EvaVer (X)
EvaVer (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:43
Czech to French
+ ...
Nice, but... Apr 3, 2014

another series of your webinars has been postponed for a second time, now for August (ïnitially: March!), and you are opening new webinars BEFORE that?

Suzanne Deliscar
Suzanne Deliscar  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 12:43
Member (2009)
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
To EvaVer - Terminologie juridique series - August 2014 Apr 3, 2014

Thank you for your interest in the Terminologie juridique courses. This is a five week series that has unfortunately been rescheduled twice due to some unexpected events on my end. As the course requires five(5) consecutive weeks, ProZ.com and I were able to schedule this series into August 2014. I appreciate all attendees' patience, and look forward to delivering the course then.

The French-English and Spanish-English Legal Terminology Workshop courses described in this thread are
... See more
Thank you for your interest in the Terminologie juridique courses. This is a five week series that has unfortunately been rescheduled twice due to some unexpected events on my end. As the course requires five(5) consecutive weeks, ProZ.com and I were able to schedule this series into August 2014. I appreciate all attendees' patience, and look forward to delivering the course then.

The French-English and Spanish-English Legal Terminology Workshop courses described in this thread are bilingual courses that were booked several months ago as well.

I am pleased to have worked with ProZ.com to deliver training programs to over 2000 attendees since 2010, and look forward to presenting all upcoming courses.

Suzanne Deliscar
www.suzannedeliscar.ca
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

New French and Spanish Legal Terminology Webinars starting May 22, 2014

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »