Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
UK Regional Event - 22 November
Thread poster: Russell Jones
Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 11:17
SITE FOUNDER
Thanks, Michael Oct 7, 2008

Thanks for the comprehensive information, Michael.

I am very much looking forward to this conference, particularly in light of the direct cooperation here with the ITI and CIoL, which is a first. I expect there to be benefits to members of each group as a result.

Michael Benis is perhaps the only one who could have made this type of event possible. Thanks, Michael!

Giuliana Buscaglione
Giuliana Buscaglione  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 08:17
Member (2001)
German to Italian
+ ...
Thanks, Michael for the "quick fix" Oct 7, 2008

Hi,

after a very interesting exchange with Michael about the event he is organizing, I decided to make final arrengements and all necessary booking first thing today. Of course, I'll also be at the social events, which I believe will turn out to be, as usual at ProZ.com events, the traditional "cherry on top", wonderful chances for getting to know colleagues better and spending a nice evening in a relaxed atmosphere.

As Russel mentioned before, I did miss the usual for
... See more
Hi,

after a very interesting exchange with Michael about the event he is organizing, I decided to make final arrengements and all necessary booking first thing today. Of course, I'll also be at the social events, which I believe will turn out to be, as usual at ProZ.com events, the traditional "cherry on top", wonderful chances for getting to know colleagues better and spending a nice evening in a relaxed atmosphere.

As Russel mentioned before, I did miss the usual forum structure and those little emails sent to all registered participants with new achievements and more information. Thank you, Michael, for reacting so quickly!

Personally, I find the programme interesting and practice-oriented. Perhaps, some of you might not find it "meaty" or furbished, because there are no parallel sessions being held. IMHO there is a lot of "food" on our plate and I believe these sessions will provide more than enough "food for thoughts", as they deal with topics/questions many were or will be faced with sooner or later.

I look forward to seeing old friendZ and meeting new ones at the conference.

Giuliana
Collapse

David Heitler
David Heitler  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 16:17
German to English
Thanks Michael Nov 18, 2008

That is a really clear and comprehensive answer.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

UK Regional Event - 22 November

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »