Hepburn
Hepburn  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 12:25
English to French
+ ...
Mar 24, 2006

Hello all,

The little wordfast icon , usually sitting on the left hand corner of the page has disappeared. So, I have no easy way to click on its bar and use its functions.The word "Wordfast" is still present however and I can get its menu, but it is much less convenient.

Has it happened to one of you and how did you solve the problem?

Thanks very much for your help

Hepburn
Hepburn  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 12:25
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Self help! Mar 24, 2006

Claudette Hepburn wrote:
The little wordfast icon , usually sitting on the left hand corner of the page has disappeared.

Hurray, got it back: I right clicked on the word Wordfast, got a drop-down menu clicked on Wordfast at the bottom of the menu and the icon came up. I dragged it where it belonged and lo and behold it nestled nicely back as the ever useful bar.

Thought it might help those of you who may fnd themselves in that predicament.

[Edited at 2006-03-24 07:17]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wordfast icon vanished

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »