WPF5 - moved project folders and projects disappeared from list. How to restore?
Thread poster: andare
andare
andare
Poland
Polish to Italian
+ ...
Jan 31, 2018

I archived all my 2017 projects in a new folder ad Wordfast pro 5 lost all paths to the projects, so my project list is now empty. I tried restoring the original folders to their original locations but WPF5 just doesn't see them anymore.
I'm on Mac OS Sierra 10.12.06

I can't find any application support files in the OS Library, how can I restore my projects?

I know I can add them back manually but unfortunately WPF5 gives me error messages ("Specified project has
... See more
I archived all my 2017 projects in a new folder ad Wordfast pro 5 lost all paths to the projects, so my project list is now empty. I tried restoring the original folders to their original locations but WPF5 just doesn't see them anymore.
I'm on Mac OS Sierra 10.12.06

I can't find any application support files in the OS Library, how can I restore my projects?

I know I can add them back manually but unfortunately WPF5 gives me error messages ("Specified project has already been added to the project list." - but no project exists) and it doesn't connect to the TMs.

Help?

[Edited at 2018-01-31 23:58 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

WPF5 - moved project folders and projects disappeared from list. How to restore?

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »