Is it possible to sort the TM on source segment by right-clicking on the "Source" column header?
Thread poster: Konrad Köhler
Konrad Köhler
Konrad Köhler
Local time: 07:10
Spanish to German
+ ...
May 3, 2008

Hi all,

I've downloaded and installed Wordfast 5.0 and now I am reading the training 2 (intermediate level) document. In the paragraph called "Special Filters" it says "It is possible to sort the TM on source segment (simply right-click the "Source" column header), which groups redundant entries for faster inspection".

I've tried right-clicking but to no avail. Does anyone know if this feature is still implemented in version 5.0?

Many thanks for your help
... See more
Hi all,

I've downloaded and installed Wordfast 5.0 and now I am reading the training 2 (intermediate level) document. In the paragraph called "Special Filters" it says "It is possible to sort the TM on source segment (simply right-click the "Source" column header), which groups redundant entries for faster inspection".

I've tried right-clicking but to no avail. Does anyone know if this feature is still implemented in version 5.0?

Many thanks for your help.

Konrad
Collapse

Samuel Murray
Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 08:10
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
Not sure... May 5, 2008

Konrad Köhler wrote:

It doesn't work for me. In the TM editor, try Tools -> Sort on -> Source Text.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Is it possible to sort the TM on source segment by right-clicking on the "Source" column header?

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »