user607536 (X)
user607536 (X)  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 09:47
English to Polish
+ ...
Apr 29, 2008

Hello,
I'm really struggling with it and I can't find any solution. Does anyone know how to expand WF toolbar?
It makes me so angry that my eyes pop out when I hit ctrl+shift+g and THEN i have to do ONE MORE click to check a displayed term (again and again, and again), as a part of it is hidden.

Here is what I would like t
... See more
Hello,
I'm really struggling with it and I can't find any solution. Does anyone know how to expand WF toolbar?
It makes me so angry that my eyes pop out when I hit ctrl+shift+g and THEN i have to do ONE MORE click to check a displayed term (again and again, and again), as a part of it is hidden.

Here is what I would like to make wider:
http://img255.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wftoolbarglossarybf1.jpg
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Expand WF glossary toolbar

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »