John Fry
John Fry  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 07:58
Member (2010)
Japanese to English
+ ...
Nov 5, 2022

It's kind of distracting to see every currency on the planet, from the Armenian Dram (amd) to the Zambian Kwacha (zmw), listed on my profile under "Currencies accepted".
How can edit this list and reduce it to just a few major currencies?

Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 13:58
Member (2007)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
@John Nov 8, 2022

I can’t help you as I don’t remember exactly what I did. Send a ticket to Proz.com staff or ask a moderator what you should do… Good luck!

Rocio Palacios (X)
Rocio Palacios (X)  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 09:58
Editing Currencies accepted on your profile Nov 8, 2022

John Fry wrote:

It's kind of distracting to see every currency on the planet, from the Armenian Dram (amd) to the Zambian Kwacha (zmw), listed on my profile under "Currencies accepted".
How can edit this list and reduce it to just a few major currencies?

Hi John,

Site staff looked into your profile and removed every currency and left only USD and EUR to make it easier for you to make these changes. Now you can go into this section of your profile updater: https://www.proz.com/settings/company/financial and add/remove the currencies as needed. If you need to remove/add several, please note that you can use CTRL+Click for multiple choices.

Best,

Thomas T. Frost
Thomas T. Frost  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 13:58
Danish to English
+ ...
Which field? Nov 8, 2022

Rocio Palacios wrote:

Hi John,

Site staff looked into your profile and removed every currency and left only USD and EUR to make it easier for you to make these changes. Now you can go into this section of your profile updater: https://www.proz.com/settings/company/financial and add/remove the currencies as needed. If you need to remove/add several, please note that you can use CTRL+Click for multiple choices.

Best,

I can't see any 'currencies accepted' field there. How exactly do we define the currencies accepted?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

In my profile, "Currencies accepted" shows every currency

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »