Proz Invoicing Tool
Thread poster: Baran Keki
Baran Keki
Baran Keki  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Local time: 15:39
English to Turkish
Jun 3, 2021

I've been told that the invoices I send through Proz.com sometimes land in the recipient's spam folder and sometimes are not received at all. Is anyone having a similar problem?

Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 13:39
Member (2007)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Proz.com emails Jun 3, 2021

I’ve never used the Proz invoicing feature but I wouldn’t be surprised with that situation because for a while almost all emails coming from Proz went to my spam folder.

https://www.proz.com/forum/general_technical_issues/350594-e_mail_from_prozcom_going_into_spam_folder.html

Baran Keki

Mike Donlin
Mike Donlin
Local time: 08:39
SITE STAFF
Email delivery addressed Jun 3, 2021

There were some reported issues of emails going into spam. They have been addressed as noted in the linked forum post.

If you do get word of any invoices going into "spam", please open a support ticket as site staff would be interested in solving this.

Mike

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Proz Invoicing Tool

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »