How to upload translation samples on my Proz profile page?
Thread poster: Michele Mann (X)
Michele Mann (X)
Michele Mann (X)  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 03:06
Chinese to Italian
+ ...
Nov 30, 2009

How to upload translation samples on my Proz profile page? Is it possible to upload samples as parallel texts?

thx ever1

Natasha Dupuy
Natasha Dupuy  Identity Verified
France
French to English
Profile updater Nov 30, 2009

Hi,

To add samples of your work:
Go to your profile and click on the Profile Updater tab
Once there, in the left-hand navigation menu you will see the Professional History heading.
Click on that and on the new page that loads you will see a section called Portfolio/Sample Translations
I believe the rest is pretty self-explanatory: you will have to copy and paste your text in, in both languages

Alejandro Cavalitto
Alejandro Cavalitto  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 22:06
Member (2008)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Creating a portfolio Nov 30, 2009

Hello Michele,

As Natasha said before me, you can enter sample translations on your profile page through your Profile Updater.

Please note that sample texts should be copied and pasted in the corresponding source and target fields, and not uploaded.

Hope this explains!

If you have
... See more
Hello Michele,

As Natasha said before me, you can enter sample translations on your profile page through your Profile Updater.

Please note that sample texts should be copied and pasted in the corresponding source and target fields, and not uploaded.

Hope this explains!

If you have any more doubts, please submit a support request.

Best regards,

Alejandro
Collapse

Michele Mann (X)
Michele Mann (X)  Identity Verified
Italy
Chinese to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
thank you Nov 30, 2009

Natasha Dupuy wrote:

Hi,

To add samples of your work:
Go to your profile and click on the Profile Updater tab
Once there, in the left-hand navigation menu you will see the Professional History heading.
Click on that and on the new page that loads you will see a section called Portfolio/Sample Translations
I believe the rest is pretty self-explanatory: you will have to copy and paste your text in, in both languages

Thank you a lot, and thx to Natasha too!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to upload translation samples on my Proz profile page?

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »