Zhonghui Shen
Zhonghui Shen  Identity Verified
Čína
Local time: 11:19
Člen
angličtina -> čínština
+ ...
New form Comments Oct 18, 2011

I do like the new form, and it is eaiser for my to bid with all the information contained.

Shen

Zhonghui Shen
Čína
Člen
angličtina -> čínština
+ ...
new form Oct 18, 2011

I found the new form more practical and eaiser to use.

Shen

Zhonghui Shen
Čína
Člen
angličtina -> čínština
+ ...
Quoting form more practical and easier to use Oct 18, 2011

Quoting form more practical and easier to use

Miha Lenic
Miha Lenic  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:19
angličtina -> slovinština
+ ...
Disabled functionality of new form Nov 3, 2011

I can't submit a quote via new quoting form.
Each and every time it says I have to fill in the message part, although I've inserted the saved templates. I also tried to to write in a new message and it doesn't help either. So I have to use the old form every time, which has an inconvenience regarding the absence of option for CV/file attachment.

ProZ please fix this. Thank you.

Aprotranslation
Aprotranslation  Identity Verified
Švédsko
Člen (2011)
angličtina -> švédština
+ ...
Quote message disappears... Nov 16, 2011

Hi,
I cannot send a quote from the original form.
I enter all my information.
Then after clicking on "Preview", I get this message:
"Something went wrong...
Please enter a quote message."

And the whole quote message that I wrote prior, is gone...

This error started last week.
I am using Safari web-browser.
How to resolve this issue?

/Jonas

Luca Tutino
Luca Tutino  Identity Verified
Itálie
Člen (2002)
angličtina -> italština
+ ...
Difficulties while bidding as a team Nov 21, 2011

Hi, I have just tried for the first time to bid as a team and I have found the following 2 problems:

- I could not upload a file: after selecting the file for upload and pressing "Preview" I would get an error message with something about problems in handling the files.

- The team members number is decreased of 1 unit, which is a problem in my case, as I stressed out that we are a team with 2 members.

I hope these point can be addressed.

Luca

Maria Kopnitsky
Maria Kopnitsky  Identity Verified
Spojené státy americké
španělština -> angličtina
+ ...
Thanks for the feedback Nov 21, 2011

Zhonghui Shen wrote:

Quoting form more practical and easier to use

I'm happy to hear that you find the new quoting form easier to use! Thanks for the feedback!

Aprotranslation wrote:

I cannot send a quote from the original form.

I see that you submitted a support request regarding this error. This matter should be adressed shortly. I apologize for any inconvenience!

mlenic wrote:

I can't submit a quote via new quoting form.

Luca Tutino wrote:

I have just tried for the first time to bid as a team and I have found the following 2 problems:

- I could not upload a file: after selecting the file for upload and pressing "Preview" I would get an error message with something about problems in handling the files.

- The team members number is decreased of 1 unit, which is a problem in my case, as I stressed out that we are a team with 2 members.

Would you mind submitting a support request via the support system so that site staff can look into these issues further? Please make sure to include all relevant information, including any error message received. Thanks in advance! http://www.proz.com/support

Best regards,
Maria

Amy Lesiewicz
Amy Lesiewicz  Identity Verified
Spojené státy americké
Local time: 23:19
ruština -> angličtina
+ ...
Unable to submit quote Dec 7, 2011

I was unable to submit my quote using the new form - I could not enter pricing information. I also clicked on the "use the old form" option, but got an error message there too. I tried both Internet Explorer and Chrome.

Mariana Hernandez
Mariana Hernandez  Identity Verified
angličtina -> španělština
+ ...
unfortunately it doesn't work today Jan 2, 2012

I have been trying to quote for a job for several minutes, however, for some reason or other, every time I press preview quote, it simply tells me something went wrong and asks me to once again write my message...

Frustrating...

Alejandro Cavalitto
Alejandro Cavalitto  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 00:19
Člen (2008)
+ ...
You should be able to submit a quote now Jan 2, 2012

Dear MarenCalma,

It is possible there were some temporal issues with the job quoting system about an hour ago. Could you please try to submit a quote again? You should not receive an error message, but if you do please take a screenshot of it, submit a support request and attach the screenshot to the request. That will help me look into this. Thank you.

Best regards,
Alejandro

Post removed: This post was hidden by a moderator or staff member for the following reason: Empty post.
Jean-Paul VIGUIÉ
Jean-Paul VIGUIÉ  Identity Verified
Francie
angličtina -> francouzština
+ ...
I cannot use the new form Aug 16, 2012

I cannot browse through the whole form, especially include the templates I have saved. I cannot roll it down to the end.
I must use the old form which is not very convenient.

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
PRACOVNÍK SERVERU
Old and new versions of job quoting form Aug 16, 2012

Hello yapadaire,

By default, the job quoting form page shows the new version. To use the old form, you must click on "Use the old form" at the top of the quoting page.

If you clicked on this option by mistake and you would like to go back to the new form, just load the job page again and click on "Submit quote".

Give it a try and let me know how it goes.

Kind regards,

Lucia

Ramon Somoza
Ramon Somoza  Identity Verified
Španělsko
nizozemština -> španělština
+ ...
Problem with "%" Oct 1, 2012

I have stored a text in a template indicating that I offer a discount (indicated as a percentage) in the event of late delivery, and three characters (the percentage sign, a space and the first letter of the following word) disappear from the restored text.

However, when I've made a quote in German today, the issue is even more serious: When pressing "preview" all the text after the percentage sign disappears!

Alejandro Cavalitto
Alejandro Cavalitto  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 00:19
Člen (2008)
+ ...
There may be a problem in the "Preview" step Oct 2, 2012

Dear Ramon,

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I see that your quotes are reaching the job posters complete, and the text is not cut after the percentage sign. If there is a problem, it is in the preview step. I will look into it and forward the issue to site developers, so it can be corrected.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Best regards,
Alejandro

Stran v tématu:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderátor/moderátoři tohoto fóra
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Job system update: improved quoting form

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »