Thread poster: Mervyn Henderson (X)
María Emilia Meini
María Emilia Meini  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 08:43
English to Spanish
+ ...
I love the Little Translator!! Aug 22, 2007

This is great, Mervyn!! I found it today and read all the episodes. My first big tests were less than 2 years ago, so I am still a Little translator, and this reminds me so much of me in despair until I found that greatest help of all, your fellow-pros!! Can't wait to see what happens next!!
Oh, by the way, I can draw and I love illustrating, but let's see if Mervyn already has a face for this lovely little fellow!

Natasha Dupuy
Natasha Dupuy  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 08:43
French to English
Merchandising Aug 30, 2007

Somehow I had missed this instalment and was just thinking this morning that I was starting to miss the Little Translator!
I too am waiting for some merchandising. I'm not really into coffee mugs, but I'd definitely buy the t-shirt!
I can see it now, with the caption "The Little Translator meets Professor Brookesduddy"...
Has anyone started working on the illustration yet?

Cristina Popescu (X)
Cristina Popescu (X)  Identity Verified
Romania
Local time: 09:43
English to Romanian
+ ...
Really great Aug 30, 2007

Mervyn, you're really talented. Great writing! I only discovered the story this evening and it really brightened things up for me after a long tedious day.
Thanks.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

The Little Translator goes commercial

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »