Thread poster: Mijo Schyllert
Mijo Schyllert
Mijo Schyllert  Identity Verified
Local time: 20:39
English to Swedish
+ ...
Aug 26, 2009

Hi all,

I just remembered an extremely funny animation/cartoon clip that made the rounds on this forum about 4-5 years ago. It was a naivistic clip about how differently people behave in traffic depending on which European country they live in. I would love to see it again and send it on, but I just can't seem to find it. Does anyone still store it on their equipment or email account, perhaps, and could send it here - I do remember lots of people thinking it was as hilarious as I d
... See more
Hi all,

I just remembered an extremely funny animation/cartoon clip that made the rounds on this forum about 4-5 years ago. It was a naivistic clip about how differently people behave in traffic depending on which European country they live in. I would love to see it again and send it on, but I just can't seem to find it. Does anyone still store it on their equipment or email account, perhaps, and could send it here - I do remember lots of people thinking it was as hilarious as I did? Or shall I just stop being a sad person and move on....?

Mijo
Collapse

Hynek Palatin
Hynek Palatin  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Member (2003)
English to Czech
+ ...
Animation Aug 26, 2009

Hi Mijo,

Do you mean this one? But it is not just about traffic:
http://www.opendb.net/element/16934.php

Hynek

tectranslate ITS GmbH
tectranslate ITS GmbH
German
+ ...
Bruno Bozzetto? Aug 26, 2009

Sounds like something by Bruno Bozzetto, maybe this one:
http://funnyflash.com/details.php?id=156&cid=3379

HTH,

Benjamin

Mijo Schyllert
Mijo Schyllert  Identity Verified
English to Swedish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Yepp! Aug 26, 2009

That's the one, thank you very much Hynek - I had completely forgotten that it wasn't just about traffic or even about Italians, probably because it got so much feedback from people from other countries at the time, saying it could just as well apply to people in their countries.

Thanks again!

MIjo

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Searching for traffic animation

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »