For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Plus subscriber small group profile review

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Plus subscriber small group profile review".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Valentina LG
Valentina LG  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 11:07
Member (2015)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Definitely useful Jul 12, 2017

I attended a similar seminar a long time ago and I work on my profile from time to time, so I was not really sure there would be any takeaways for me this time – and yet there were quite a few of them. They roughly fall into two categories: changes I know I should make but never find the time (ok, I'll definitely change my tagline this time), and features I was not even aware of. Since the profile is our gateway to clients, I would recommend taking this seminar at least once.

Moulay SADIK

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Plus subscriber small group profile review

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »