For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Локализация мобильных приложений на русский язык

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Локализация мобильных приложений на русский язык".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Elena Davydova
Elena Davydova
Local time: 09:39
Russian to English
+ ...
Time zone May 30, 2017

My system is showing that is it set to start at 5 am. I'm in Toronto, ON. Is that correct?

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Time zone May 31, 2017

elenadavy wrote:

My system is showing that is it set to start at 5 am. I'm in Toronto, ON. Is that correct?

Hello elenadavy,

Thank you for your interest in the training. Indeed, the training will start at 5 am your time.

Please note that your purchase includes access to the online session with a Q&A portion, unlimited access to video recording and handouts, a certificate of attendance available for download from your ProZ.com profile.

Even if you do not attend the online session you will still have unlimited access to the video recording and training materials, you are also welcome to contact the trainer after the webinar if you have any questions. Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

Irina Noskina
Irina Noskina  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 14:39
German to Russian
+ ...
Где вход на вебинар? Jun 13, 2017

Где вход на вебинар? Спасибо

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Где вход на вебинар? Jun 13, 2017

Irina Noskina wrote:

Где вход на вебинар? Спасибо

Добрый день, Ирина!

Я отправила Вам ссылку для доступа на вебинар по почте. Напишите мне, если возникнут вопросы.

С уважением,
Елена

Ganna Ivanytska
Ganna Ivanytska  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 14:39
Russian to English
+ ...
Сертификат Jul 2, 2017

Решила скачать сегодня сертификат о прохождении курса. Потрясена качеством верстки. Название тренинга вылезло за все поля. Пожалуйста, поправьте.
И раз уж весь текст сертификата по-английски, может быть, стоит продублировать и его название на английском языке?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Локализация мобильных приложений на русский язык

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »