Importing a handoff package
Thread poster: Ana Kroll
Ana Kroll
Ana Kroll  Identity Verified
English to Polish
+ ...
Jul 25, 2017

Hi everybody,

I have a memoq handoff package which I would like to import but I'm getting and internal error while importing, a large one. What can I do in this situation? My memoQ version is 2013.

Thanks, best regards,
Ann

Philippe Etienne
Philippe Etienne  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 15:07
English to French
Compatibility Jul 25, 2017

Ann Krol wrote:
...My memoQ version is 2013...

If the package you want to import is from a more recent version of MemoQ, it may well be that the v2013 can't handle it.
The way round it is to ask your customer to send you mqxlz files, a TMX TM and any special configuration files ('resources') needed to set MemoQ's behaviour.

The alternative may be to upgrade to the most recent version. Your best bet may be TGB instead of paying for 4 additional years of support, most of which will be behind you already.

Philippe

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Importing a handoff package

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »